Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bike Ride to Muthathi

It was a ride to remember. Cool air touch my face , warm sun rays energies my mind and the fresh scent of mud ,wet form due and eucalyptus filled air filled my ssystem ….it felt as though I was free , I was flying...

After a long break I decided to visit Muthathi this weekend

we started at 6am and took the NICE road towards Tumkur .Folks it was such an amazing drive ...the road was wide and empty .Driving at speed of 80km/hr I could only hear the wind in my ears .The view that the rising sun provided was aesthetic.For once i realize that there is nothing humanly possible that could match the beauty and grandness of nature.


We halted in between for a quick sip of tea and ....hmmmm wasnt that so amazing ..int he cold of early morning having hot tea and still in awe of high speed riding .
We halted at around 8.30 am in Kankapura and had a quick breakfast and left for Sathanur.





Once we reached Sathanur it was such a pleasant and serene ride.With almost not vehicle the whole road was for our self(although i must say it wasn't in great condition ) The place was so serene that we took breaks every 15 min and just sat by the corner of the road enjoying the calm stillness of atmosphere and warmth of the sun.





Travelling almost 100 kms we still were feeling quiet fresh.







When we reached Muthathi , we were very disappointed with what we saw.Tons of garbage and polythene lying near banks of Cauveri.We could'nt find a proper CLEAN place where we could park our bike and enjoy the nature.We continued to drive past muthathi and atlast found a UNINHABITED piece of land which seemed to have missed the human eye.



/>

It was mid day ,around 12.00 and the sun was beginning to beat down.It was getting hotter so we decided to head back.
The return journey was a bit of pain though.Our bumbs were in bad shape ;-) and we had to take frequent breaks to rest our selves.At last we reach Bangalore by 3.00 pm and as soon as we reached our room ,we crashed on our beds.
"pheww room sweet room ..." i said to myself.

It was a wonderful journey esp on my bike.I plan to bring up more such trips on my bike and make these trip an everlasting experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buddy...wassup??

    I really feel good reading your blogs. Now I dream if I can make to one of these :( But, I suppose it has been long u had posted any of your travel blog. Good to hear that you are back in form.

    Looking forward to reading a tons more in this year.

    ReplyDelete